The Boys

Spoilers


The Boys is a TV show on corrupt super heroes. It is the best TV show I have personally seen ever. This adventure is more of what I expect in season 5.

I expect butcher vs homelander in a 1v1 to the death at the White House because homeland is pretty much the president of the USA. That's really all I expect from the show as the highlight I'm not sure what else could top a finale to the show like that. As for the other characters I'm expecting solider boy to fight the new Noir and the deep, hopefully part of the battle is at sea so we can see the deep be threatening and not some meatball hero that Vought takes advantage of for marketing purposes. I want Hughie and Annie (starlight) to get married as the shape shifter ruined it. Kimono can talk. Frenchie is lost. A bunch of Gen V characters are now in the show and I have no clue who any of them are or what they do. MM is 0-3 against love sausage. Firecracker is the new madylan styllwell, with our the power in the company over homeland, but still she is his love interest for sure. Sage is super smart. To be honest with you I don't really care what happens as long as homelander wins. I hope they use solder boy as pandoras box towards the end too.

Comments

Popular Posts